Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jon and Kendra Come to Texas

 Steve's brother and his (now fiance) Kendra came out to Texas to visit Steve, and to see about this girl that Steve met out here in Texas :)
I (Taylor) was extremely excited about meeting them and getting to know them :) They came in on that Friday night - so basically all that happened was we picked them up, chatted in the car, then they dropped me off at my house, then they went to Steves to stay --
Saturday morning, they came and picked me up, we stopped at roots, got coffee and some breakfast, then off we were....
We went to do a tour of Steves work, which I thoroughly enjoyed... I hadnt been there before, so i was very excited. to see it.

We went to coopers for lunch... it was so yummy!! :)  (Its my fav. bbq place now)




Then we were off to the stockyards...

 We went back to steves for a little bit and rested for a few hours, then we headed back out to downtown, we ate dinner at Savianos (I love their food) then we went and had ice cream.

Sunday after church we headed to the Cowboys game, where we had excellent seats :)





No comments:

Post a Comment