Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

I had mentioned to him that you can see the fireworks from my church, they'd be having a bbq and then watch the fireworks, I mentioned to him that he could come to my apt,and then we could walk to the church (it was an easy walk..) so He met me in my apartment parking lot, we both grabbed a chair to take with us, and we started our little hike to the church. We ate a little something and then we sat outside and we watched the fire works.
While we were watching them, we were chatting, commenting on the different fireworks, and then Steve asked me “what is your favorite holiday” .. I thought for a second, and I said something along the lines of “I like alot of them, I really enjoy the fireworks at 4th of July, but I do enjoy thanksgiving, partially because my Birthday is around thanksgiving.” -- his facial expression was priceless, thats when we found out we were about a year and five days apart. :) Afer the fireworks we walked back, then he told me that hed like to see me again.. (for a 4th date) -- I said that I’d love to see him again... he already had an idea/plan. -- He said we could go to the botanical gardens and/or a museum. I loved the idea. i was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment