Friday, January 6, 2012

Dinner with family friend of Taylor's Fam

A family friend of my family invited us for dinner.. They have been closer with Daniel (my brother ) over the years, but they kinda wanted to get to know Steve (I think) :)  but we had a lovely time. It was Kathy and Larry (fam friends) - Daniel & Lexi, then Steve and I.
Steve and I were the first to get over there, Daniel ran into traffic after he picked up Lexi.
So we got over there, visited with them, and had a wonderful time, it was just about 20 minutes later that Daniel and Lexi arrived. We ate, and had a wonderful visit, then we headed out.
The rest of them were going out dancing, Steve and I opted to not do that, this time. :) We told them next time we would. :)
It was a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment