Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kemp Family Reunion

My (Taylor) Family has a family "reunion" every year, the saturday after new years. (or something like that..) anyways, its my moms side of the family, her aunts, uncles cousins... and people that i really have no idea how they are related.. theres normally between 25-35 people there.. I dont know how ma

ny there were this year.. but I think it was about 25 people. This year we had it at some one elses house -- we used to have it at my great uncles home, but this year they changed it - they had it at one of my moms cousin's house. It was fun - we did "our game"- Its basically a "white elephant" type of game, but its usually "who can bring the most ridiculous item... and to not get stuck with the crazy items... It was fun. Steve opened up a metal turtle thing... but in the end he cleaned up, he ended up with a nice pitcher and serving plate. :) I don't even remember what I opened up, then I stole a cookbook, then the cookbook was stolen from me, so I ended up with a Curious George game or something. it was alot of fun, I was glad Steve met the extended family... kinda cool that he met the people that i see only one time a year...















After we went to the party, we then stopped at the "founder's Plaza" at DFW Airport, basically you can see the planes take off and land. it was cold, but we all had fun... we had some fun with some statues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment