Saturday, August 20, 2011

the lake house

Saturday Aug. 20. - My (Taylor's) couch from my apt had been sitting out in my parents garage and really needed to be moved out, and moved to the Lakehouse - where the rest of my stuff was being stored. - So we all planned on going out to the lake that day - Taylor's mom, dad, Dan, me (Taylor) and Steve. - Daniel took control, Dan would drive his truck (to put the couch in) - and Steve would ride with him, (that way Daniel could get to know Steve, and Steve could get to know him... since Dan would be leaving in a few days for school. - So Mom took her car, Dan and Steve were in Dan's truck, and I (Taylor) took dad in my car.- off we went. - so the guys got the couch into the shed (not an easy task and felt really bad.) plus... did I mention... this was in august... in Texas??? - and in the late morning... It was so hot outside... but needless to say they got it in there, and then we were by the “lake”-- Well our little cove.. and we were under a major drought. - So It was extremely dry - the water was down quite abit. -so there’s been this limb that's been hanging down over the water for the past several years, the limb basically had fallen, but was caught on another branch.... so anyways.. so now tht the water was down - we were able to cut it down... kinda... - well Steve tried tugging and tugging, no real luck.. dan ended up climbing the tree and then cutting part of it, then Steve tugged more, and eventually got it... - He was a Hero :) haha... anyways... we had fun. :) it was a good day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment