Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a "relaxing" weekend

This past weekend Steve and I didnt have really anything planned (which was nice) so we took it easy, got some stuff done around his place and enjoyed the weather outside.

Friday: we got together, Steve came by and picked me up, then we headed to his house and we made some ravioli (Can you tell we eat pasta quite often?- what can we say, we like it, and its easy...) this was a mushroom and sausage (I think) ravioli, it was very good. we also had one of our favorite desserts, Ice cream (with chocolate on top, of course... chocolate syrup, chocolate covered almonds, and pieces of a chocolate bar... MMMM...) We watched a movie called "Fireproof"
It was a really good movie. I really did enjoy it.


Saturday Steve came and picked me up after his Toastmasters meeting, we went down to his house, and he wanted to excercise.. (i really wasnt int he mood, but figured I'd better, sure enough i felt better as I was exercising and afterwards) we went for a walk/jog around the neighborhood as well, it was very nice out. :)
We both were absolutely starving when we got back, and made the most delicious sandwich, putting all kinds of stuff on in. -- i dont know if it truly was that amazing, or if I was jus That Hungry, but either way, I loved it, and then of course I got sleepy... I turned on a movie, and Steve wanted to do some stuff out in the yard, so I sat this one out, I watched a movie, and fell asleep... :) then later we watched "All the Presidents Men," had Asian noodles for dinner (another easy favorite of ours) then had root beer floats :) mmmm...


Sunday:
Church, then we had sandwich for lunch, and then we were out in the yard for a good portion of the afternoon and made a big dent in the garden area (well at least I think it looks much better)
then we read some, and then had breakfast tacos. :)

It was a nice weekend I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment