Friday, February 17, 2012

Went to First movie in theater :)

Can you believe that Steve and I have been dating for 7 months and we have yet to go to a movie... in theater? Neither of us were super interested in any movie in theater for the past several months, but when I saw the trailer for a movie, I told him I wouldnt force him to go, but I'd be seeing this particular movie... but maybe with one of my friends or something... he told me he'd love to take me to the movie... This movie was coming out valentines weekend... but he told me he'd take me the weekend after valentines day... (i was very much ok with...maybe less of a crowd...) so this gave him a few weeks to "prepare" or whatever to go see this movie...
So on this evening, Steve came, picked me up, then we went to his house, he worked out, I made some dinner, then we were off to go see this movie....
As you probably can guess it was a "chick-Flick"..... "The Vow"
I was excited to go see a movie... It occured to me that the last time I went to see a movie, I was with my friend, Nikki, and she and I went to go see a chick flick, and she told me about eharmony.... and that night I signed up for it... (thats what started the whole thing with Steve and I :) ) anyways, sorry for random thought...
So we went and saw the movie, Steve said he enjoyed it... I know I did.
We had fun :)
We already have plans to see a "Guy" movie. :) haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment