Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cherry Pie

I (Taylor) have had a list going for about 2 years now "101 things to do in 1001 days."
Slowly I have been crossing things off the list.

One thing on the list was "make a homemade pie"
Well back in January (I think?) Steve and I attempted to make an apple pie, but did not succeed.
Then Steve surprised me with one a few weeks later. :)

So I wanted to do one all on my own.
Steve set it all up that we would do it this weekend - to have lobster ravioli, and a cherry pie. as a special dinner.

So we went to the store, got everything we needed, then that afternoon I got in the kitchen and began to make the pie. 
It was tough. wasnt hard - just have to be precise, more time consuming and i was tired afterward, it took awhile to really get it going.
but it was fun














Steve was in charge of the Lobster raviolis that evening, while I sat and took a break :)



It was a really yummy meal, felt like we should have been celebrating something....

Think we concluded that we were celebrating "one more thing knocked off the 101 list." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment