Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gardening update

We didnt do alot of work out in the yard this weekend... just some minor stuff, we got to steves house friday evening to find his trees were GONE! the people came and cut them down, when we thought they'd be out the next week... surprise surprise! - The stumps were still there, (But were out by monday) 
I also had gotten my new camera in the mail on friday, so I spend alot of the weekend looking at my new camera and playing with it around the yard. :) (and I LOVE it. ah so much better than my other one, where I had to lug around different lenses :) ) 
heres the update from the weekend:

 I planted a few daisy seeds in our little pot that we got last year :) 

Blueberry plant #2
 Blueberry Plant #2


Blueberry Plant #1

Blackberries

Fig
 Peach Tree :)
 A rose





Trees came out on friday... looks good huh? little bare right now, but you can actually see the house!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment